- We're here for you before, during, and after the sale!
- Receive toll-free tech support for the life of any product you purchase from ID Zone.
- We also offer personalized training, ID card printer repair, and warranty programs.
Our friendly in-house technical support team is here to offer support on every product we sell. We are factory-authorized to sell and service all leading brands of ID card printers and software.
Reach our team 7:45am–4:30pm CT, Monday–Friday by chat or by phone.
Get Help Online
Report a technical problem online by clicking the button below:
Get Help By Phone
Our expert technical support team can assist you Monday-Friday, 7:45 AM-4:30 PM CST via our toll-free number (800) 910-5987 x4. If you are outside the U.S.A. or Canada or in the local calling area, dial (952) 810-0570.
ID Card Printer or Software Training
Become an ID expert in no time! Our in-house tech team will design a training session around your needs and specific hardware or software. Get expert help with:
- ID card design - review design features available in your ID software
- Software database set-up and management - how to import your existing data or connect to an external source
- ID Card Production - create new records, populate data fields, and use the report features in your software
- ID card printing - install ribbons and cards, maintain your printer for optimal performance, and calibrate a ribbon
Learn more about our Personal Software and Hardware Training.
Drivers, Firmware, and Software Updates
You can find the latest drivers, firmware, technical information, and manuals in the Support and Downloads tab on the each printer or software page on our website. To find your printer or software, use the Search bar at the top of any page.
ID Card Printer Repair
Whether or not you purchased your printer from ID Zone, our team can help! ID Zone’s in-house technical support team will ensure your printer is always in excellent working condition. Our printer evaluation includes a cleaning, adjustments, and repair estimate. Then, upon your approval, we repair the printer and return it to you promptly. To get started, contact our friendly technical support team!
ID Card Printer Warranties
An extended warranty is an easy way to protect your ID card printer investment. These plans can include an optional loaner printer to reduce printer downtime.
When you purchase an extended warranty from ID Zone, you’ll receive:
- Free parts replacement and labor (excluding printheads after the first year)
- Fast turn-around on all repairs (average repair time is less than 5 business days)
- Toll-free technical support for the duration of your printer warranty period
- Live chat support
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Even if you did not purchase your printer through ID Zone, you can purchase warranty coverage through us!