- Retransfer Printers 20
- HDP6600 Printers 4
- Laminating Printers 16
- All Fargo Printers 49
- HDP5600XE Printers 2
- HDP5000 Printers 10
- Dual-Sided Printers 25
- DTC5500LMX Printers 3
- DTC4500e Printers 7
- DTC4250e Printers 4
- DTC1500XE Printers 2
- DTC1500 Printers 5
- DTC1250e Printers 8
- DTC1000 Printers 4
- Single-Sided Printers 21
- INK1000xe Printers 1
- HDP6600XE Printers 2
Learn More About Fargo ID Card Printers
Fargo HID printers are available for most any card printing need. Offered featuring direct-to-card or high-definition retransfer printing technology, Fargo printers are known for their easy-of-use and reliability.
What's the Difference Between Fargo's DTC and HDP Printer Models?
Fargo's line of direct-to-card (DTC) printers are easily integrated into any application and organization, small to large. The INK1000xe, DTC1250e, DTC1500, DTC4250e, DTC4500e, and DTC5500LMX printers offer a number of optional upgrades, making these printers flexible and highly adaptable.
The HDP5000 yield the best print quality using retransfer printing. The HDP5000, HDP5600XE, HDP6600, HDP6600XE retransfer printers are specially designed to encode smart cards and other technology cards, which is ideal for high security, high profile applications.
Fargo's direct-to-card printer models:
- INK1000xe - Revolutionary card printing technology brings the ease-of-use and affordability of home office inkjet printers to your ID card printing program. Get high-definition graphics and over-the-edge coverage for vibrant, professional ID card designs.
- DTC1000Me - A single-sided, monochrome-only card printer; Optional Ethernet and encoding
- DTC1250e - Available with your choice of single-sided or dual-sided printing; Encoding and interface options
- DTC1500 - Single- or dual-sided, full-color and monochrome printing; Built-in Ethernet and watermark security features; Optional encoding, lamination, and Wi-Fi upgrades available
- DTC4250e - Durable single- or dual-sided printing for high-volume applications; Uses ECO refillable ribbons; Field upgradeable with encoding options
- DTC4500e - Robust, high performance printer with optional duplex printing; Standard with Ethernet; Optional encoding and lamination
- DTC5500LMX - Dual-sided printer with built-in lamination; Comes standard with Ethernet; Optional encoding
Fargo's retransfer printer models:
- HDP5000 - Versatile, user-friendly retransfer printer; Single- or dual-sided printing options; Modular design supports optional lamination, encoding, and interface upgrades
- HDP5600XE - Create vivid, high-quality images with single-sided or dual-sided retransfer printing; Backed by a three year warranty and three year loaner coverage; Optional encoding; Optional high-capacity hoppers to support batch printing
- HDP6600 - Available 600 DPI print resolution; Choice of single-sided or dual-sided printing; Optional upgrades; Optional high-capacity hoppers to support batch printing
- HDP6600XE - Available with 600 DPI print resolution; Choice of single-sided or dual-sided printing; Optional upgrades; Optional high-capacity hoppers to support batch printing
ID Zone is also your source for Fargo printer ribbons and supplies, including discontinued printers. Find Your Printer Supplies now.