Access Control Software Exclusively at ID Zone
Benefit from web-based access control software. SimpleAccess access control software allows you to remotely manage your facility, or multiple facilities, from the convenience of your laptop, PC, or mobile device.
Remote. Powerful. Flexible.
Full remote management for any door
- Fully manage and monitor your facility, or multiple facilities, remotely
- Choose hardware from the leading access control brands and integrate legacy systems into one easy-to-use interface
- Operate one seamless interface from your PC, laptop, or mobile device
Custom Schedules & Alerts
Know what’s happening at your facility!
- Setup customized access schedules by user
- Quickly change access privileges or unlock doors, even remotely
- Provide one-time, temporary access to visitors, service vendors, or maintenance staff.
- Setup and receive email or sms text notifications for real-time access events at your facility
- View detailed access event activity logs and reporting
Access your Way
Flexible access options and flexible wireless smart lock choices
- Works with the leading access control brands and integrates with legacy wired systems
- Choose which access credentials you would like to use: codes, fobs, cards, temp pins, mobile, keys
- Unlock and lock doors remotely from your device
Easy to Use. Easy to Scale.
Flexible and scalable as your business grows
- Manage it all from one easy-to-use interface on a PC, laptop, tablet or mobile device.
- No specialized IT required – we provide installation, on-boarding, and on-going support.
- Grows with you – easily add future doors or facilities
- Affordable – Fits your budget, at your pace.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, through the Admin app, a system admin can lock and unlock devices connected through the SimpleAccess portal or app, remotely or onsite. You can also set an auto-lock feature that will automatically lock or unlock a door at a specific time and schedule.
Yes, each access activity on a SimpleAccess connected door is recorded with the time, day, and user. Notifications can be customized and sent via email or sms text to notify you of an event.
Through the SimpleAccess admin portal or admin app, you can create customized access schedules for each employee or add them to groups with pre-defined access schedules. SimpleAccess gives you the choice of assigning profiles for each employee with different levels of access, grouping common doors, or allowing access to all doors. You also can issue temporary or one-time codes to visitors, service personnel, or other staff with our wireless smart locks.
Yes, access events and activities are logged with time, date, door, and user. This detail is easily visible in the portal or can be exported. Customers also find this detail helpful for other uses such as attendance verification and understanding facility usage.
No. Any laptop, PC, or mobile device can use SimpleAccess’s web-based software with an internet browser or a mobile app.
No. With its web-based software, SimpleAccess software updates are automatic. You are always working on the latest version, your software doesn’t become outdated, and no specialized IT help is required. SimpleAccess provides ongoing support after go-live with its customer success specialist should you have questions. They’ll even proactively check-in to see how it’s going or how we can help optimize your system.
The main component of cloud-based smart access control system is using web-based software to manage your access control system. This enables several benefits for a business: lower upfront costs, remote management, mobile device and app usage, a modern easy-to-use interface, and always up-to-date software.
You’re Busy, We Can Help
Save Time with a Hassle-Free Process
- Start-to-Finish Service: We manage the details for you from consultation to installation to onboarding & more.
- Keep it simple: With one company to contact, you avoid the complexity of managing multiple steps and people.
- Ongoing support: Our dedicated specialists help your staff after go-live to optimize, coach, and ensure success.
Save Money with Smart Technologies
- Smart designs: By using the latest technologies, our smart designs are up to 75% less than traditional designs.
- More value: Save on project costs by spending less on software, dedicated PC’s, wiring, and installation labor.
Add Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Access your way: Convenient, keyless access with choice of mobile device, access cards, fobs, or pin codes.
- Access anywhere: Know what’s happening at your facility with notifications, activity logs, and remote access.
- Secure more doors: Easily and affordably add more doors and access points to your smart access control system.