- Dual-Sided Printers 27
- ZC10L Large Format Printer 1
- ZC100 LT Series Printers 2
- ZXP Series 9 Printers 6
- ZXP Series 8 Printers 0
- ZXP Series 7 Printers 31
- ZXP Series 3 Printers 6
- ZC300 Series Printers 6
- ZC100 Series Printers 7
- Single-Sided Printers 24
- Retransfer Printers 6
- Laminating Printers 22
- All Zebra Printers 47
- ZC350 LT Series Printers 2
Learn About Zebra ID Card Printers
Zebra Technologies is known for offering a diverse range of card printers to meet the needs of any ID application. Featuring both direct-to-card and high-definition printer options, Zebra offers three distinct lines, from the Value Line and Performance Line to the Security Line.
What Is The Difference Between Zebra's Lines of Card Printers?
The Value Line is affordable and reliable. They are easy-to-use and designed to save space - making them ideal for counters and desktops. The value line includes the Zebra ZC100 Series, ZXP Series 1, ZC300 Series, and ZXP Series 3 printers.
The Performance Line is known for their reliability and durability. They are built to withstand higher duty cycles and offer Ethernet connectivity and various encoding options. The performance line includes the ZXP Series 7 Zebra card printers.
The Security Line provides unique, customizable levels of security to ensure that your critical information is safeguarded. These card printers have the reliability and durability of the performance line of printers with the addition of an extended range of security features for all printing components, including lamination. Zebra's security line includes the discontinued ZXP Series 8 and replacement ZXP Series 9 card printers.
Which Zebra Card Printer Model Is Right For My Application?
Zebra's affordable and compact printer models:
The Value Line of Zebra card printers is designed for printing carda at low to medium volume and includes:
- ZC100 Series --Ultra-compact single-sided printer; Intuitive LCD display, fool-proof ribbon replacement process, and auto-adjusting card thickness recognition
- ZC300 Series--Single- or dual-sided ultra compact printer; Standard with Ethernet; Optional Encoding
- ZXP Series 3--Available with your choice of single-sided or dual-sided printing; Encoding and interface options
Zebra's high volume and durable printer models:
Performance Line printers are ideal for medium to high volume card printing and include:
- ZXP Series 7--prints single- or dual-sided cards
Zebra's secure printer models:
The Security Line printers offer customizable security features and the ability to print contact or contactless smart cards. These laminating ID card printers produce durable, secure cards and include:
- ZXP Series 9--single- or dual-sided reverse transfer printing, with optional single- or dual-sided simultaneous lamination
Zebra's large-format printer model:
This large-format id card printer offers edge-to-edge direct-to-card printing and exceptional photo quality. These oversized ID card printers produce visually compelling cards and include:
- ZC10L --300 dpi printing for oversized id cards and badges.
ID Zone is also your source for Zebra printer ribbons and supplies, including discontinued Zebra ID card printers. Find Your Printer Supplies now.