- Your satisfaction is very important to us. Our return policy is as liberal as possible, while allowing us to maintain the lowest guaranteed prices in the identification industry.
- If you have any questions about a return, please contact your account manager at (800) 910-5987.
Updated: ID Zone Return Policy Extended!
Unopened and Unused Items
We want you to be happy with your product! If you have purchased an incorrect or unwanted item, you may return it within 90 days of receipt - extended from our traditional 30-day policy - according to the requirements outlined below:
- The product must be unopened, unused and factory sealed.
- Product returns must include original packaging, boxes, instructions, etc.
- Products must be shipped to ID Zone freight pre-paid (customer pays for shipping back to ID Zone).
- 3rd party shipping charges (FedEx, etc) are non-refundable
If you need to return a product, please contact customer service at (800) 910-5987 to arrange for an RMA (return merchandise authorization). We will be happy to assist you with your return and help you find a replacement product that fulfills your needs.
Opened and Other Items
We are unable to accept the return of the following items without a pre-authorization from ID Zone
- Open or used printers
- Open or used cameras
- Open or used media such as cards, ribbons, and/or printer cleaning kits
- Custom printed or custom programmed products, including but not limited to, custom lanyards, custom badge reels, custom TempBadge products, and programmed technology cards.
- Special order items.
Special Order & Custom Items
Due to the special nature of custom & special order products, we are unable to accept returns or order cancellations on these items (with the exception of warranty repair or replacement of eligible items). Examples of these products include:
- Custom designed lanyards & badge reels
- Temperature screening kiosks
- Custom holographic laminates
Defective Merchandise (DOA)
If you received a product that is non-functioning or defective out of the packaging, please contact the ID Zone Technical Support Team to arrange for a return merchandise authorization (RMA). We will do our best to replace the product as quickly as possible.