Printer or Software Training - 1 Hour Increments Details
Would you like to receive training on how to use your new ID card printer or software? Get up and running quickly with Training customized to your needs by our factory-trained Technical Support team!
Training sessions are available in one-hour increments, based on the topics you would like to cover.
Whether you need assistance installing your new card printer or software, setting up card templates, integrating databases or other training, training from ID Zone's ID Experts will make YOU an expert in no time.
Every training session is unique and is based on your specific ID card printer or software training needs. Some common training session topics are listed below:
Assistance With Card Printer or Software Installation:
Our technical support team will guide you through the installation of your new printer and/or software. We'll help you:
- Install your printer, ID card software and other ID system hardware
- Make sure all of your equipment is ready to go, so you can begin printing cards
- Creating card templates
- Adding data and text fields to a template
- Inserting background images and graphics, such as logos, to the layout of the card
- Setting up fields for image storage such as photographs or signatures
- Configure a barcode or magnetic stripe field
Database structure, capability and functionality differs depending on your ID card software brand and edition. Some softwares include internal databases, others connect to an external data source.
We can assist you in importing your data into your card software or in connecting to your external source.
- Add a record, populate data fields, capture images, save the record and print a card.
- Search for individual or multiple records and filter selections for faster data access or batch printing if your ID software has a Search or Filter function.
- Backup and recover a database.
- Installing and removing printer ribbons, film, cards and cleaning cartridges.
- How to select a ribbon, card orientation and image settings within your printer driver, along with reviewing cleaning and diagnostic options.
- How and when to clean and calibrate your printer.
- Recommended maintenance for optimal printer performance.
- What is covered by your warranty.
Our Technical Support team will talk with you about the areas you'd like to cover prior to your training session. We'll then tailor your training to your specific needs and your specific card printing equipment.
Note: Training dates and times must be scheduled at least one week in advance. Our Technical Support team will follow-up with you on how to schedule your training session.
Terms of Printer or Software Training: Training is offered ONLY on ID software and card printers purchased from ID Zone. Training is not offered on software or printers not purchased from ID Zone, nor on free software that may be included with a printer.