ValuProx 125kHz ISO Proximity Cards combine access control technology and photo ID into a single card solution, offering performance that is equivalent to other 1386 prox cards. Composed of 100% PVC and offering 125kHz prox technology, 26 bit ValuProx prox cards feature a glossy finish and graphic-quality surface on both sides for printing crisp, clear credentials with dye-sublimation card printers.
Fully compatible with 125kHz prox card readers, ValuProx 125kHz prox cards meet ISO 7810 card thickness standards and are available in both programmed or non-programmed formats for your access control program.
ValuProx 125kHz Prox Cards Features:
- Compatible with all 125kHz prox card readers
- Internal and external card numbering options
- Use with direct-to-card ID printers (retransfer and lamination printers not recommended)
- Meets ISO 7810 card thickness standards
- Strong and durable 100% PVC construction
- Vertical and horizontal guides on back for slot punch to prevent internal coil damage
- Optional pre-punched slots in horizontal or vertical orientation
Note: When ordering, you are required to specify a facility code and card start number for the 26 bit card format.
|Quantity Per Pack||10 Per Pack|