- High resolution still image camera with synchronized USB-powered LED flash
- Camera features: compact industrial design, allows for streaming video, USB cord provides power to camera and flash
- Optional upgrades: tripod and photo backdrop
- Camera with built-in flash
- 10' USB mini cable
- CD containing: TWAIN driver, Viewer software, USB drivers, and User Manual
- 1 year warranty
Please note: the camera you will receive is black in color, as seen in the first image. Where the images show a white camera, please use those images for reference only, as the color of the product you receive will be solid black.
The Credential Cam Pro photo ID camera has been designed with ease-of-use and flexibility in mind.
The Credential Cam Pro able to auto recognize that the camera is plugged in and will show the corresponding controls and features for the camera, all without the use of a third party software. Additionally, the camera is USB-based, meaning a single USB cable provides power, video frames, control, and data transfer - keeping everything at your fingertips on your PC.
Included with the came is a synchronized USB powered LED flash, which allows for consistent, high-quality images in any environment, along with a TWAIN driver.
This fixed lens camera has the ability to utilize any CS mount lens, which can be changed out at any time for a more optimal focal length. Varifocal lenses allow a wider range of focal length within one lens.
Please note: Use a Megapixel lens with the Megapixel camera in order to maintain the full resolution.
|Imaging Devices||Scanshell 800R|
Credential Cam Pro Photo ID Camera
Credential Cam Pro Photo ID Camera Downloads
Download the Credential Cam Pro Plus driver for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS
- Credential Cam Pro Plus Driver (1.89 MB)
Download the latest 5MP Viewer software for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS
- Credential Cam Pro Plus Viewer Software (2.06 MB)
Credential Cam Pro Photo ID Camera User Manuals
Get the latest version of the Credential Cam Pro user manual
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options