The HID RF programmable ProxCard II proximity access card has been the long-standing industry choice for proximity access control. The ProxCard II card is approximately the size of a standard credit card and is thin and flexible enough to be carried in a wallet or on a strap clip.
Most common configuration: LMSMV
26 Bit H10301 Format Cards - The customer is required to specify a facility code and card start number when placing an order. All tracking and management of card numbers is the responsibility of the customer.
37 Bit H10302 Format Cards - HID controls card numbering; the customer does not need to specify a facility code or card start number when placing an order. This ensures that card numbers are NEVER repeated.
40 Bit C10106 Format Cards - HID assigns the card numbering, eliminating the possibility of duplicate card numbers. All cards in a single order will be in sequence, but there will be gaps in the card numbers across your entire card inventory. These cards are compatible with Casi Rusco systems.
- Compatible universally with HID prox readers
- For easy control and identification, numbers are printed on the exterior of the card
- Read range is extremely consistent
- System administration is made easy with a cross-reference list correlating the external card number and the programmed ID number
- 137+ billion unique codes
- Strong, durable, flexible and resistant to breaking and cracking
Quantity discounts apply - contact us.
Available card configurations
|- 1326 ProxCard II Ordering Guide
- HID Technology Guide
- HID Printing and Handling Guide