- Your satisfaction is very important to us. Our return policy is as liberal as possible, while allowing us to maintain the lowest guaranteed prices in the identification industry.
- If you have any questions about a return, please contact your account manager at (800) 910-5987.
Unopened and Unused Items
We want you to be happy with your product! If you have purchased an incorrect or unwanted item, you may return it within 30 days of receipt, according to the requirements outlined below:
- The product must be unopened and factory sealed.
- All original packaging, instructions, etc., must be included in the return and undamaged.
- Products must be shipped to ID Zone freight pre-paid (customer pays for shipping back to ID Zone).
- A 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your credit. ID Zone does not give credit for shipping on the original order.
- Please contact ID Zone at (800) 910-5987 with any pre-sale software questions.
Opened and Other Items
Due to the nature of the identification industry, we are unable to accept the return of the following items:
- Used card printers, unless authorized by ID Zone
- Opened media such as cards, ribbons, laminates or cleaning kits
- Special orders
- Software unless pre-authorized by ID Zone
- Custom printed or custom programmed products, including but not limited to, custom lanyards, custom badge reels, custom TempBadge products, and programmed technology cards.
Defective Merchandise (DOA)
If you receive a product that is non-functioning or defective out of the packaging, please contact your ID Zone Account Manager at (800) 910-5987 to arrange for a return merchandise authorization (RMA). We will do our best to replace the product as quickly as possible.