Your satisfaction is very important to us. Our return policy is as liberal as possible, while allowing us to maintain the lowest guaranteed prices in the Identification industry.
Unopened and Unused Items
If you have purchased an incorrect or unwanted item, you may return it within 30 days of receipt, according to the requirements outlined below:
- The product must be unopened, unused, like new and factory sealed.
- All original packaging, instructions, etc., must be included in the return and undamaged.
- Products must be shipped to ID Zone freight pre-paid (customer pays for shipping back to ID Zone).
- A 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your credit. ID Zone does not give credit for shipping on the original order.
- Software may not be returned for any reason. Please contact ID Zone at (800) 910-5987 with any pre-sale questions.
Opened and Used Items
Due to the nature of the identification industry, we are unable to accept the return of some items:
- Software, unless authorized by ID Zone
- Card printers, unless authorized by ID Zone
- Cards, ribbons, laminates or cleaning kits
- Special orders
Other items may be returnable with a restocking fee. Please contact your ID Zone Account Manager for details.
ID Zone is unable to accept returns of the following items:
- Software, unless pre-authorized by ID Zone.
- Products that were special ordered.
- Custom-programmed or custom-printed products, including but not limited to: programmed technology cards, custom badge reels, custom lanyards, custom badge holders, custom TempBadge products.
Defective Merchandise (DOA)
If you receive a product that is non-functioning or defective out of the packaging, please contact your ID Zone Account Manager at (800) 910-5987 to arrange for a return merchandise authorization (RMA). We will do our best to replace the product as quickly as possible.
Return Procedures and Guidelines
Contact your ID Zone Account Manager at (800) 910-5987 to obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA) within 30 days of receipt of product. Please have your order number and company name available; we will need this information to arrange your return.
- RMA numbers must be clearly marked on all return shipping address labels.
Attn: RMA #_________
1501 NW 163rd Street
Miami, FL 33169
- Products must be shipped back to ID Zone prepaid (customer pays for shipping). For your safety, please use UPS, Fed Ex, DHL or another insured carrier that offers tracking capability.
- Items must be received by ID Zone within 10 days of RMA issuance.
- All original packaging, instructions, etc. must be returned undamaged, with no markings.
- Product must be 'like new' and factory sealed.
- ID Zone is not responsible for any merchandise that fails to arrive at our facility.
- Merchandise that arrives at our facility damaged cannot be accepted and will be returned to you.
- Credit will be issued to the original credit card or account holder after inspection by ID Zone. ID Zone does not give credit for shipping on the original order.
ID Zone may amend this return policy at any time.
Download a copy of the ID Zone Return Policy [PDF].