What Accessories and Supplies Will I Need?
ID card printer? Check!
What other items should you put in your shopping cart to complete your ID card system? Here’s a list to use as a guide! Accessories may vary depending on card printer model you have selected and how you will be using your ID cards.
- ID Software –design your ID cards, store a database of printed cards, and more
- PVC Cards – stock up on cards so that you won’t run out
- Ribbon – keep an extra ribbon (or more!) on hand to avoid printer downtime
- Cleaning Kit – maintain your printer in tip-top running condition
- ID Printer Dust Cover – protect your printer when it’s not in use
- ID Camera – take crisp, professional-looking photos for your ID’s
- Lanyard, Badge Reel, etc – wear your ID badge with pride
- Badge Holder – keep your ID badge protected or allow your users to easily carry more than one card
- Slot Punch – allow your badge to be attached to a lanyard or other accessory
- Extended Warranty – get added peace of mind in your investment
- Data Capture Devices – read a magnetic stripe or barcode, or capture your user’s signature or fingerprint
- Training – become an ID printer expert with training from a factory-trained specialist