Zebra P640i Dual-Sided ID Card Printer with Lamination - DISCONTINUED Details
The Zebra P640i card printer has been discontinued, and has been replaced with the ZXP Series 7 ID Card printer.
Need supplies for your discontinued printer? Please see the Related Products tab for Zebra P640i specific supplies and replacement parts. Additionally, please see the Support & Downloads tab for user manuals, support, and downloads, along with additional information.
FIPS 201 Compliant and GSA Approved
Those requiring a security ID card printing application can turn to the Zebra P640i dual-sided ID card Printer w/ dual-side linerless lamination. It offers a number of built-in and optional features that will protect your card printer from unauthorized use. Its built-in lamination further protects your cards.
- Add durability and security with lamination
Lamination increases the life of your ID cards, plus adds another layer of durability and tamper resistance. The Zebra P640i card printer with lamination has a dual-sided lamination module that allows you to apply a clear or holographic laminate to both sides of your ID cards. Take card security up a notch further with the Zebra P640i printer's covert text and UV panel printing capabilities.
- Protect your ID card printing program
The Zebra P640i printer (P640i-0000A-IDG) allows you to be in control of your company's secure card program with features like ID log software, driver passcode protection, and the optional ID key.
- ID Log software is a driver utility that builds a user-definable card transactions record. You can upload this record to a central location so it can be accessed by security offices as a means to validate cards against your tamper-proof data.
- Driver passcode protection locks the P640i card printer to the computer. If the printer is connected to an unauthorized host, it will not be able to print. You are able to set up several authorized hosts so that your application can be run over a network.
- ID key is an optional feature that is required to print cards. Remove the key when not in use and your card printer is a highly unattractive theft target.
- Print a high volume of cards
The Zebra P640i creates up to 120 laminated cards per hour. It produces superior image quality and reliable barcodes with it unique micro-positioning card transport system that stabilizes card movement across the printhead.
- Operate and maintain your printer with ease
The P640i printer's translucent card cover allows you to see when your high-capacity supplies are running low. Its automatic card cleaning mechanism reduces the time spent on routine cleanings.
Customize your printer to your needs with:
- Ethernet - Optional
Run your card application securely over a network with Ethernet. (Add this feature to your printer within the Options tab.)
- Card encoding - Optional
Add magnetic encoding for access control, tracking time and attendance and more. (Add this feature to your printer within the Options tab.)
- Extended warranty and printer loaner plans - Optional
ID Zone offers extended warranty plans with satisfaction-guaranteed service handled by our in-house, knowledgeable technical support team. Our extended warranty plans include support via a toll-free number or live chat, total parts replacement plus labor, and fast turn-around on printer repairs. In the event your printer needs to be sent to us for repair, our loaner plans help ensure your card printing can continue. With printer loaner coverage, we'll send you a loaner printer to use while yours is in for repair. (Select an extended warranty with or without loaner coverage in the Options tab.)