- Direct-to-card printer for printing a mid- to high-volume of dual-sided cards
- Printer features: field-upgradeable options for changing needs, enhanced image quality, and an intuitive user interface
- Optional upgrades: 200 capacity card feeder, magnetic stripe and smart card encoding, Ethernet connectivity, and extended warranty and printer loaner plans
What's In the Box:
- Dual-sided P430i printer
- USB cable
- US and EU power cords
- Microsoft Windows drivers
- Multi-language user documentation CD
- 2 year printer & printhead warranty with 1 year loaner coverage
Zebra P430i Dual-Sided ID Card Printer � DISCONTINUED Details
The P430i-0000A-ID0 Zebra dual-sided printer has been discontinued. Its replacement is the new Zebra ZXP Series 7 Printer.
Please see the Supplies tab for supplies for the Zebra P430i-0000A-ID0 Printer. Please see the Support & Downloads tab for user manuals, downloads, and other support.
The Zebra P430i dual-sided ID card printer offers optional Ethernet, magnetic encoding, smart card encoding, and an oversize card hopper. Plus, the Zebra P430i card printer features a 2-year warranty (including the printhead) that includes a 1-year loaner printer service should your printer require any repairs.
- Operate and maintain your printer with ease
A powerful, easy-to-use printer, the dual-sided, full-color Zebra P430i printer (P430i-0000A-ID0) is loaded features. Its innovative Gimbal printhead assembly opens wide to allow for simple ribbon replacement. You'll always know the status of your printer with its LCD display that provides easy-to-understand prompts and commands. Plus, the standard 16 MB memory allows for glitch-free batch printing.
- Achieve high quality results
The P430i card printer's iSeries Intelligent Printing System provides high image quality card printing, color optimization, a ribbon image counter, low ribbon updates, and more!
Customize your printer to your needs with:
- Large capacity card feeder - Optional (field-upgradeable)
Add a 220 capacity card feeder to the P430i printer if you'll be printing a large volume of cards. (View the Zebra 220 Capacity Card Feeder.)
- Ethernet - Optional
Run your card application securely over a network with Ethernet.
- Card encoding - Optional
Add magnetic encoding and contact and contactless smart card encoding to your Zebra P430i for access control, tracking time and attendance and more!
- Extended warranty and printer loaner plan - Optional
ID Zone offers extended warranty plans with satisfaction-guaranteed service handled by our in-house, knowledgeable technical support team. Our extended warranty plans include support via a toll-free number or live chat, total parts replacement plus labor, and fast turn-around on printer repairs. In the event your printer needs to be sent to us for repair, our loaner plans help ensure your card printing can continue. With printer loaner coverage, we'll send you a loaner printer to use while yours is in for repair.
- Card printer training - Optional
A training session with our in-house Technical Support team will get your new Zebra P430i card printer up and running in no time. Your training will be tailored around your specific printer and the specific topics you would like assistance with. A typical printer training session may cover topics such as:
- Card printer installation assistance
- A review of the printer's user interface
- How to load the ribbon and cards
- Special printer features