- Direct-to-card printer for printing a moderate volume of single-sided, one-color cards
- Printer features: field-upgradeable options for changing needs, enhanced image quality, and an intuitive user interface
- Optional upgrades: 220 capacity card feeder, magnetic stripe and smart card encoding, Ethernet connectivity, and extended warranty and printer loaner plans
What's In the Box:
- Single-sided P330m monochrome printer
- USB cable
- US and EU power cords
- Microsoft Windows drivers
- Multi-language user documentation CD
- 2 year printer & printhead warranty with 1 year loaner coverage
Zebra P330m Monochrome ID Card Printer Single-Sided - Configurable - DISCONTINUED Details
The Zebra 330m ID card printer has been discontinued, and has been replaced with the ZXP Series 7 ID card printer.
Please see the Supplies tab for Zebra P330m specific supplies and replacement parts. Additionally, if you are looking for user manuals, support, or downloads, please see the Support & Downloads tab for more information.
The Zebra P330m single-sided monochrome printer offers optional Ethernet, magnetic encoding, smart card encoding, and an oversize card hopper. Plus, the Zebra P330m card printer features a 2-year warranty (including the printhead) that includes a 1-year loaner printer service should your printer require any repairs.
- Operate and maintain your printer with ease
A powerful, easy-to-use printer, the single-sided, monochrome Zebra P330m printer is loaded features. Its innovative Gimbal printhead assembly opens wide to allow for simple ribbon replacement. You'll always know the status of your printer with its LCD display that provides easy-to-understand prompts and commands. Plus, the standard 16 MB memory allows for glitch-free batch printing.
- Achieve high quality results
The P330m card printer's iSeries Intelligent Printing System provides high image quality card printing, color optimization, a ribbon image counter, low ribbon updates, and more!
Customize your printer to your needs with:
- Large capacity card feeder - Optional (field-upgradeable)
Add a 220 capacity card feeder to the P330m printer if you'll be printing a large volume of cards. (View the Zebra 220 Capacity Card Feeder.)
- Ethernet - Optional
Run your card application securely over a network with Ethernet. (Add this feature to your printer within Options)
- Card encoding - Optional
Add magnetic encoding and contact and contactless smart card encoding to your Zebra P330m for access control, tracking time and attendance and more! (Add this feature to your printer within Options)
- Extended warranty and printer loaner plan - Optional
ID Zone offers extended warranty plans with satisfaction-guaranteed service handled by our in-house, knowledgeable technical support team. Our extended warranty plans include support via a toll-free number or live chat, total parts replacement plus labor, and fast turn-around on printer repairs. In the event your printer needs to be sent to us for repair, our loaner plans help ensure your card printing can continue. With printer loaner coverage, we'll send you a loaner printer to use while yours is in for repair. (Select an extended warranty with or without loaner coverage in Options)
- Card printer training - Optional
A training session with our in-house Technical Support team will get your new Zebra P330m card printer up and running in no time. Your training will be tailored around your specific printer and the specific topics you would like assistance with. A typical printer training session may cover topics such as:
(Add training to your printer order in the Options tab.)
- Card printer installation assistance
- A review of the printer's user interface
- How to load the ribbon and cards
- Special printer features