- Direct-to-card printer for printing a low volume of single-sided, single-feed cards
- Special features: single feed for on-demand applications, compact and portable design, and user-friendly interface
- Optional upgrade: magnetic stripe, smart card encoding, Ethernet connectivity, and extended warranty and printer loaner plans
What's In the Box:
- Single-sided P100i printer
- USB cable
- US and EU power cords
- Microsoft Windows drivers
- Multi-language user documentation CD
- Quick Start Guide
- Starter cleaning kit with cleaning card and swab
- Sample test card
- 2 year printer & printhead warranty with 1 year loaner coverage
Zebra P100i Single-Feed ID Card Printer Single-Sided - Configurable - DISCONTINUED Details
The Zebra P100i ID card printer has been discontinued, and has been replaced with the ZXP Series 1 ID card printer.
Please see the Supplies tab for Zebra P100i specific supplies and replacement parts. Additionally, if you are looking for user manuals, support, or downloads, please see the Support & Downloads tab for more information.
The Zebra P100i single-feed single-sided ID card printer allows you to print customized cards quickly and easily. This single-feed printer is ideal for on-demand applications.
- Go anywhere!
The Zebra P100i card printer's lightweight, compact design allows it to be easily transported from one facility to another, and operable at the smallest workstations.
- Print single cards quickly
The Zebra P100i printer's CardSense™ single card feed feature allows you to put customize cards into your cardholders' hands in just seconds. A built-in storage bay stores up to three cleaning rollers and 100 dust-free cards, allowing you to keep your supplies on-hand and ready when you need them.
- Operate and maintain your printer with ease
The P100i card printer's intuitive design allows any type of user to easily set it up and operate it. Its Load-N-Go™ ribbon cartridge with integrated cleaning roller makes supply changing simple. Achieve high quality prints with features like auto color optimization, enhanced ribbon formulation, and ribbon-saver mode for monochrome printing.
Customize your printer to your needs with:
- Card encoding - Optional
Add optional magnetic or smart card encoding to your printer. (Add this feature to your printer within Options)
- Ethernet - Optional
Operate over a network by adding optional Ethernet connectivity to your Zebra P100i. (Add this feature to your printer within Options)
- Extended warranty and printer loaner plans - Optional
ID Zone offers extended warranty plans with satisfaction-guaranteed service handled by our in-house, knowledgeable technical support team. Our extended warranty plans include support via a toll-free number or live chat, total parts replacement plus labor, and fast turn-around on printer repairs. In the event your printer needs to be sent to us for repair, our loaner plans help ensure your card printing can continue. With printer loaner coverage, we'll send you a loaner printer to use while yours is in for repair. (Select an extended warranty with or without loaner coverage in Options)
- Card printer training - Optional
A training session with our in-house Technical Support team will get your new Zebra P100i card printer up and running in no time. Your training will be tailored around your specific printer and the specific topics you would like assistance with. A typical printer training session may cover topics such as:
(Add training to your printer order in the Options tab.)
- Card printer installation assistance
- A review of the printer's user interface
- How to load the ribbon and cards
- Special printer features