IDP Smart-50L System Overview:
- Direct-to-card system for printing dual-sided cards, ideal for mid to high volume card printing applications.
- Features: same-side input/output hopper, dual-sided printing, built-in USB connectivity and 3-year advanced exchange with 2-year unlimited printhead warranty
- Dual-sided lamination
- Upgrade Options: Ethernet connectivity, encoding, software and camera upgrade options, extended warranty and loaner coverage plans
IDP Smart-50L Dual-Sided System with Dual-Sided Lamination Details
IDP Smart-50L ID Card System - Dual-Sided with Lamination
Looking for a great quality ID card printer that can handle volume prints? The IDP Smart-50D Dual-Sided ID Card System with Lamination is the solution. The Smart-50D System consistently produces vibrant colors and quality images, at an affordable price. This printer combines ease-of-use and advanced security features, and is ideal for access control, healthcare, student ID cards, government, and more!
Start printing right away by choosing this complete ID system! You'll get everything you need to get started including the printer, photo ID camera, ribbon, CR8030 cards, and Asure ID Solo software.
- Print quality cards quickly
The IDP Smart-50D Dual-Sided Card System produces high quality ID cards with vibrant colors, using dye-sublimation technology. With print speeds of up to 156 full color single-sided, laminated cards per hour, this printer will be sure to meet your batch printing needs.
- Data Security
Protect the data of your business or organization from hackers with trusted data security features.
- Password verification function to provide root and user authentications
- Encrypt data transmitted on USB
- Supports SSL Protocol on Ethernet communications
- Option to set a specific authorized PC for encoding and printing cards
- Advanced Networking
The IDP Smart-50D Dual-Sided Card System offers convenient printing and encoding through the network printer server to save you time.
- Network printer server for printing cards
- Encode magnetic stripe, contact, and contactless cards through the network
- Easily check working states and adjust configurations
- Best-In-Class Warranty Protection
Save time and money by ensuring your card printer program is always operational. The IDP Smart-50D Dual-Sided ID Card System with Lamination includes an industry-leading warranty plan.
- 3 - Year Advanced Exchange Coverage - If your printer stops working during the warranty, you won't need to deal with the hassle of shipping loaner printers back-and-forth. Instead, you will simply exchange your printer for a replacement printer. The replacement printer will then be covered for the duration of your initial printer’s warranty.
- 2 - Year Unlimited Prints/Passes Printhead Warranty – Blown Printheads will be replaced by IDP, no questions asked, for 2 years. (The replacement printhead is covered for the duration of the initial printhead’s warranty.)
- Dual-Sided Lamination - Reduce costly reprints by laminating both sides of your cards to make them more durable and last longer.
Customize your printer to your needs with:
- Ethernet - Optional
To allow remote printer sharing by many users on a network, the IDP Smart-50D Dual-Sided Card System can be equipped with Ethernet connectivity. This printer is not field upgradable to Ethernet. The Ethernet option must be added at the time of printer purchase. (Upgrade to Ethernet in the Options tab.)
- Card Encoding - Optional
The Smart-50D System offers several encoding options, including magnetic stripe, contact or contactless smart card, and proximity card encoding. You can upgrade anytime to mag stripe encoding; smart card or prox card encoding must be added at the time of printer purchase. (Upgrade to encoding within the Options tab.)
- Ultra Violet Security - Optional
Increase security with YMCFKO Blue UV Ribbons. UV layers add an additional level of visual security on your ID card. (Upgrade to UV Security Ribbons within the Options tab.)
- Extended warranty and printer loaner plans - Optional
ID Zone offers extended warranty plans with satisfaction-guaranteed service handled by our in-house, knowledgeable technical support team. Our extended warranty plans include support via a toll-free number or live chat, total parts replacement plus labor, and fast turn-around on printer repairs. In the event your printer needs to be sent to us for repair, our loaner plans help ensure your card printing can continue. With printer loaner coverage, we'll send you a loaner printer to use while yours is in for repair. (Select an extended warranty with or without loaner coverage in the Options tab.)
- Card printer training - Optional
A training session with our in-house Technical Support team will get your new system up and running in no time. Your training will be tailored around your specific printer and the specific topics you would like assistance with. A typical printer training session may cover topics such as:
(Add training to your printer order in the Options tab.)
- Card printer installation assistance
- A review of the printer's user interface
- How to load the ribbon and cards
- Special printer features