What's In the Box:
- EOS Rebel T3 digital SLR camera
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Type II lens
- Wide strap
- Interface cable
- Battery pack
- Battery charger
- EOS Digital Solution Disk
- Instruction manual
- 1 year warranty on camera
- 90-day limited warranty on battery pack
Canon Rebel T3 Camera + TWAIN Driver w/Face Finding System Details
This special system includes:
- inPhotoID - TWAIN driver with face finding capability
- Canon EOS Rebel XS digital ID camera
inPhoto ID Software - TWAIN Driver w/Face Finder Overview
If you're tired of the multi-step process you're currently using to place captured images in your photo ID software template, transform a Canon digital camera into powerful photo ID equipment with inPhoto ID software!
inPhoto ID software can work as TWAIN driver with TWAIN compatible Asure ID Software developed by HID Identity. Just connect your Canon camera to the computer, install inPhoto ID software and enjoy working with your digital camera from within Asure ID card design and management software.
inPhoto ID software is designed for automatic ID photography, and features automatic face recognition/crop and image enhancement to simplify your image management.
- Ability to work as TWAIN driver AND as standalone software
- Camera settings are controlled from your computer:
- Focus (optical and digital zoom)
- Exposure (aperture, shutter, exposure compensation)
- Mode (sensitivity, white balance mode, flash mode)
- Live image preview - dynamic mode with 320 x 240 pixel resolution
- Automatic image rotation (depending on the camera orientation) and manual rotation by 90 and 180 degrees
- Save images to a specified folder
- Save and load user profiles
- Face recognition on the live image in the preview window
- Face crop on the captured image and cropped image enhancement
- Image export to the ID card design and management software
For installation and use of inPhoto ID software with TWAIN driver and face finding capabilities, users must be running Microsoft Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP or Windows 7.
Test the Powerful Features of inPhoto ID...
Download the free, 30-day inPhoto ID SLR trial.
Canon EOS Rebel XS Camera Overview
Ready for any shot with 20 shooting modes, including 8 special scenes modes.
Accessible via the simple-to-operate mode dial, select from the wide range of shooting modes that best matches the scene you're about to shoot. From auto settings to full manual controls and high quality movie-making abilities, the Canon EOS Rebel XS digital ID camera allows you to be an expert photographer in your own right.
Easy viewing with the wide angle 2.5'' LCD screen.
Whether you are shooting or viewing your pictures, the larger than ever 2.5 inch monitor offers a high resolution display. The Canon EOD Rebel XS also features a night display for easy viewing in low light.
Profound detail and clarity with 10.1 megapixel resolution and 40x combined zoom.
The Canon EOS Rebel XS digital ID camera is equipped with 10.1 megapixel resolution that provides minute detail to your images and allows flexibility - without loss of quality - when manipulating your shots (e.g., cropping, enlarging, etc.). With its combination of 10x optical and 4x digital zooming, the Canon EOD Rebel XS allows you to get close to the action quickly and provides you brilliant clarity and color. Plus, it is equipped with the highly sophisticated Optical Image Stabilizer Technology that automatically detects and corrects camera shake - eliminating fuzzy or blurred shots.
Fast operation and superior image quality with DIGIC III.
Canon's DIGIC III Image Processor allows you to get your perfect shot the first time because it operates at top efficiency - always working to maximize its quality and performance. Special features include iSAPS Technology, that works with the DIGIC III to improve focus speed and accuracy, as well as exposure and white balance. Another unique set of features are Canon's Face Detection Technologies that set the focus, exposure and flash automatically for the faces of your subjects. The Face Selector button allows you to lock on and follow a specific face. DIGIC III also works to auto correct red eye. In unusual cases where red eye is not auto-detected, it can be corrected during playback mode.