- Direct-to-card printer for printing single-sided cards when a low volume, low budget printing solution is needed
- Printer features: easy to use, affordable supplies, includes everything you need to start an ID card program
What's In the Box:
- Single-sided Evolis Badgy printer
- YMCKO color ribbon
- 100 20mil PVC cards
- Cleaning kit
- OfficeCard design software
- Free access to online Badgy templates
- USB cable & power supply
- 1 year printer & printhead warranty
Evolis Badgy Card Printing System - DISCONTINUED Details
The Badgy BDG101FRU single-sided printer has been discontinued. Its replacement is the new Badgy200.
Please see the : Supplies tab for supplies for the Badgy Printer. Please see the Support & Downloads tab for user manuals, downloads, and other support.
The Evolis Badgy card printing system is designed for low-volume card printing. It's ideal for entry-level card printing applications, offering an easy-to-use, budget-friendly means for beginners to begin printing their own ID cards.
- Operate your printer with ease
The Evolis BDG101FRU Badgy card printer is as easy to set up and run as a desktop office printer. With its four-light LED display guiding you along the way, you'll be printing cards in just minutes. The clamshell design provides easy access to printer functions, making ribbon changes and routing cleanings quick and easy.
- Save money on supplies
Your cost per card will be low - even at small quantities - due to Badgy color card printer's competitively priced color ribbons and PVC cards.
- Design cards with the included ID software
Access hundreds of free card design templates with the Evolis Badgy OfficeCard design software. Simply download a template from www.badgy.com and begin customizing your cards with a logo, text, and photos.
- ID card system training - Optional
A training session with our in-house Technical Support team will get your new Evolis Badgy card system up and running in no time. Your training will be tailored around your specific printer and software, as well as the specific topics you would like assistance with. A typical system training session may cover topics such as:
- ID card printer, software, and ID camera installation assistance
- Importing or connecting software to ID database
- Designing an ID card template
- Printing ID cards