Fargo DTC550 Dual-Sided ID Card Printer - DISCONTINUED Details
The Fargo DTC550 (91820) card printer has been discontinued, and has been replaced by the next generation Fargo DTC4500 card printer.
Need supplies for your discontinued printer? Please see the Supplies tab for Fargo DTC550-specific supplies and replacement parts. Additionally, please see the Support & Downloads tab for user manuals, support, and downloads, along with additional information.
The Fargo 91820 DTC550 dual-sided ID card printer is a flexible printer that is ideal for high-volume card printing applications. Iit will meet both your current and future needs.
- Operate and maintain your printer with ease
The Fargo DTC550 dual-sided card printer features an easy-to-use display to alert you with printer and material status messages.
- Access additional features through the Fargo Workbench
The Fargo DTC550 dual-sided printer features the exclusive Fargo Workbench printer utility, a printer security, diagnostics, and firmware upgrades tool. This allows you to:
- Add password-controlled access
- Use a library of card samples
- Gain access to key printer and ribbon information (e.g., printer serial number, listing of installed options, ribbon type, ribbon amount used, etc.)
- Run various troubleshooting and diagnostics tools and more!
- Print different card stocks
The DTC550 91820 printer's included dual-card hopper allows you to print on two different card stocks or extend production on one stock. An optional hopper lock helps prevents theft of blank cards.
Customize your printer to your needs with:
- Extended warranty and printer loaner plans - Optional
ID Zone offers extended warranty plans with satisfaction-guaranteed service handled by our in-house, knowledgeable technical support team. Our extended warranty plans include support via a toll-free number or live chat, total parts replacement plus labor, and fast turn-around on printer repairs. In the event your printer needs to be sent to us for repair, our loaner plans help ensure your card printing can continue. With printer loaner coverage, we'll send you a loaner printer to use while yours is in for repair. (Select an extended warranty with or without loaner coverage in the Options tab.)