- Direct-to-card laminating printer for printing dual-sided cards for high-volume or high-security applications
- Printer features: standard dual-input card hopper, password protection, built-in erase/rewrite, and standard Ethernet connectivity
- Upgrade options: field-upgradeable encoding, same-side input/output hopper, and extended warranty and loaner coverage plans
What's In the Box:
- Dual-sided DTC4500 card printer with dual-sided lamination
- USB cable
- Power cords (US & International)
- Printer driver and user manual CD
- 2 year printer & printhead warranty with 1 year loaner coverage
Fargo DTC4500 Dual-Sided Printer w/ Dual-Sided Lamination - DISCONTINUED Details
The Fargo DTC4500 (49500) card printer has been discontinued, and has been replaced by the Fargo DTC4500e card printer.
Need supplies for your discontinued printer? Please see the Supplies tab for Fargo DTC4500-specific supplies and replacement parts. Additionally, please see the Support & Downloads tab for user manuals, support, and downloads, along with additional information.
High-volume performance with maximum security, the Fargo 49500 DTC4500 dual-sided ID card printer with lamination features high capacity ribbon supplies, dual input hoppers, and built-in password protection. The Fargo DTC4500 is designed for organizations that require robust, high-volume printing on an everyday basis.
- Operate and maintain your printer with ease
The Fargo DTC4500 dual-sided printer with dual-sided lamination offers an intuitive interface for ease of use straight from the box. The dual-sided printing capability means that both sides of a card are printed in a single printing process. Boasting fast print speeds, the Fargo DTC4500 dual-sided printer is ideal for high volume print runs where quality and security are most important.
- Access the technology your application requires
The Fargo DTC4500 49500 printer produces ID cards using dye-sublimation printing for vivid color and accurate images and thermal transfer for sharp black text and barcodes. Plus, it can print on 9 mil to 40 mil thick cards, allowing it to easily accommodate sophisticated access control badges and smart cards.
- Print where you want
The Fargo DTC4500 LC can easily integrate anywhere you need it with its high speed USB and Ethernet ports. The built-in internal print server allows you to install it on your existing network (LAN) for remote access printing and high-volume card issuance without having the printer directly connected to your computer.
- Create secure ID cards
The Fargo DTC4500 LC is designed to migrate from lower to higher security levels, offering built-in printer password protection and optional fluorescent ribbons for Ultra-Violet or UV printing. The built-in lamination also adds to the card's security and durability.
Customize your printer to your needs with:
- Same-side input/output hopper - Optional (upgrade any time)
If workspace is limited, the optional same-side input/output hopper is a must. (Add this feature to your printer within the Options tab.)
- Card encoding - Optional (upgrade any time)
The Fargo 49500 offers field-upgradable modules for encoding data for magnetic stripe, proximity, contact and/or contactless technology cards such as iCLASS for access control and other applications. (Add encoding capability to this printer within the Options tab.)
- Extended warranty and printer loaner plans - Optional
ID Zone offers extended warranty plans with satisfaction-guaranteed service handled by our in-house, knowledgeable technical support team. Our extended warranty plans include support via a toll-free number or live chat, total parts replacement plus labor, and fast turn-around on printer repairs. In the event your printer needs to be sent to us for repair, our loaner plans help ensure your card printing can continue. With printer loaner coverage, we'll send you a loaner printer to use while yours is in for repair. (Select an extended warranty with or without loaner coverage in the Options tab.)
- Card printer training - Optional
A training session with our in-house Technical Support team will get your new Fargo DTC4500 card printer up and running in no time. Your training will be tailored around your specific printer and the specific topics you would like assistance with. A typical printer training session may cover topics such as:
(Add training to your printer order in the Options tab.)
- Card printer installation assistance
- A review of the printer's user interface
- How to load the ribbon and cards
- Special printer features