- Direct-to-card system for printing single-sided card when low-volume card printing is needed
- Printer features: includes the supplies you need to start printing cards, inline printing and encoding via a single USB connection, and rewrite printing capability
- Upgrade options: duplex printing, Ethernet, encoding, software upgrade options, and extended warranty and loaner coverage plans
What's In the Box:
- Single-sided DTC1000 card printer
- Fargo 45000 YMCKO color ribbon - 250 images
- UltraCard PVC cards - qty 100
- Asure ID Solo 7 ID card software
- Cleaning rollers - 3 pack
- USB webcam
- USB cable
- 2 year printer & printhead warranty
- 1-year Asure ID Solo 7 Protect technical support
Fargo 47600 DTC1000 Single-Sided ID System - DISCONTINUED Details
The 47600 Fargo DTC1000 single-sided printer has been discontinued. Its replacement is the new Fargo DTC1250e.
Please see the Supplies tab for supplies for the Fargo DTC1000 Printer. Please see the Support & Downloads tab for user manuals, downloads, and other support.
The Fargo DTC1000 single-sided ID system is designed to print everything from student IDs and employee badges to access control cards. It is a reliable, convenient, and easy-to-use printing and encoding solution for small to medium sized ID applications. The Fargo DTC1000 single-sided ID card system includes everything you need to start printing cards, including a color ribbon, cards, ID software, and a webcam.
Fargo DTC1000 Single-Sided Printer
- Go anywhere!
The compact design allows the Fargo DTC1000 single-sided card printer to easily accommodate any desktop.
- Operate and maintain your printer with ease
The Fargo DTC1000 single-sided printer offers an intuitive interface for ease of use straight from the box. Its color-changing status buttons help you to easily identify the status of the printer, while a convenient all-in-one print ribbon and cleaning cartridge make maintenance a breeze. Additionally, the Fargo DTC1000 printer features a built-in erase and rewrite function to help reduce the waste of short-lived, temporary ID cards, such as visitor badges.
- Access to technology your application requires
The DTC1000 single-sided printer produces ID cards using dye-sublimation printing for vivid color and accurate images and thermal printing for sharp black text and readable barcodes. It has the industry's first inline card printing and technology card encoding with one connection using the standard USB connection or optional Ethernet connectivity. Plus, the DTC1000 single-sided printer can print on 9 mil to 40 mil thick cards, allowing it to easily accommodate sophisticated access control badges and smart cards.
Customize your printer to your needs with:
- Dual-sided printing - Optional
Please see the Fargo DTC1000 Dual-Sided ID Card System for duplex printing capability.
- Ethernet - Optional
To allow remote printer sharing by many users on a network, the Fargo DTC1000 can be equipped with Ethernet connectivity with an internal print server. The DTC1000 is not field upgradeable to Ethernet. The Ethernet option must be added at the time of printer purchase.
- Card encoding - Optional
The Fargo DTC1000 offers several encoding options, including magnetic stripe, contact or contactless smart card, and proximity card encoding. You can upgrade anytime to mag stripe encoding; smart card or prox card encoding must be added at the time of printer purchase.
- Extended warranty and printer loaner plans - Optional
ID Zone offers extended warranty plans with satisfaction-guaranteed service handled by our in-house, knowledgeable technical support team. Our extended warranty plans include support via a toll-free number or live chat, total parts replacement plus labor, and fast turn-around on printer repairs. In the event your printer needs to be sent to us for repair, our loaner plans help ensure your card printing can continue. With printer loaner coverage, we'll send you a loaner printer to use while yours is in for repair.
- ID card system training - Optional
A training session with our in-house Technical Support team will get your new Fargo DTC1000 card system up and running in no time. Your training will be tailored around your specific printer and software, as well as the specific topics you would like assistance with. A typical system training session may cover topics such as:
(Add training to your system order in Options)
- ID card printer, software, and ID camera installation assistance
- Importing or connecting software to ID database
- Designing an ID card template
- Printing ID cards
Asure ID 7 Solo Software
- Design DI cards with user-friendly software
The DTC1000 single-sided system includes Asure ID Solo 7 ID card software that provides quick and simple card design and printing tools. This entry-level program touts a user-friendly interface, two-sided card design and printing, and basic built-in database functionality with Microsoft Access. (You may upgrade to your software choice within Options)
- Capture ID photos with ease
Your Fargo DTC1000 47600 system includes a USB webcam to take ID photos. It's easy to install and use. You'll have images on your ID badges in minutes! Webcam model may vary from image shown.
Color Ribbon and Cards
- Start printing immediately with included supplies
A full-color, 250 print-count YMCKO ribbon and 100 PVC cards are included with your Fargo 47600 System, allowing you to get started right away! (You may upgrade to your choice of card within Options)