HID 1391 MicroProx Proximity Tags - PROGRAMMED - 100 Pack Details
The HID MicroProx tag provides the convenience of HID's proximity technology in a small disk-shaped transponder. Simply attach the adhesive-backed tag to any nonmetallic card or device, and you instantly have a proximity card!
The MicroProx tags allow you to:
- Seamlessly upgrade from WIegand, magnetic stripe or barium ferrite technologies by simply adhering the tag to your existing card.
- Turn your plastic ID badge or contact smart card into a proximity credential in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Add proximity access controls to other devices such as cell phones, PDAs and other similar, non-metallic devices.
26 Bit H10301 Format Cards - The customer is required to specify a facility code and card start number when placing an order. All tracking and management of card numbers is the responsibility of the customer.
37 Bit H10302 Format Cards - HID controls card numbering; the customer does not need to specify a facility code or card start number when placing an order. This ensures that card numbers are NEVER repeated.
40 Bit C10106 Format Cards - HID assigns the card numbering, eliminating the possibility of duplicate card numbers. All cards in a single order will be in sequence, but there will be gaps in the card numbers across your entire card inventory. These cards are compatible with Casi Rusco systems.
- Adheres to your existing access card
- Can be programmed in any HID prox format and is compatible with all HID prox readers
- Small and convenient (the size of a coin)
- Passive, no-battery design offers an infinite number of reads
Quantity discounts apply - contact us.
HID 1391 MicroProx Proximity Tags - PROGRAMMED - 100 Pack Specifications
- Part number: 1391
- Quantity: 100 tags
- Outer shell material: Lexan
- Diameter: 1.285" (3.264 cm)
- Thickness: 0.07'' (0.178 cm)
- HID MicroProx tag prices INCLUDE programming
- Select 26 bit H10301, 37 bit H10302 format, or 40 bit C10106 format
- Choose your card configuration in the Options tab
Note: Please select/enter your site/facility code, start number and card configuration in the provided fields when placing your order.
Available card configurations