HID 1351 ProxPass II Active Tags - PROGRAMMED - 10 Cards Details
HID ProxPass II active tags are designed for vehicle access control - providing convenient, hands-free access due to their powerful six to eight foot read range. HID ProxPass II active tags feature a velcro backing that attaches easily to your interior windshield glass.
HID ProxPass II active vehicle tags can be encoded with any HID format and numbering system used by HID proximity cards, including the Corporate 1000 format, and they are compatible with the MaxiProx reader and all HID card formats.
HID ProxPass II technology ensures high security by offering over 137 billion unique codes. These tags are also reliable due to their dual battery design and low current draw - allowing for a typical lifecycle of two to five years.
26 Bit H10301 Format Cards - The customer is required to specify a facility code and card start number when placing an order. All tracking and management of card numbers is the responsibility of the customer.
37 Bit H10302 Format Cards - HID controls card numbering; the customer does not need to specify a facility code or card start number when placing an order. This ensures that card numbers are NEVER repeated.
40 Bit C10106 Format Cards - HID assigns the card numbering, eliminating the possibility of duplicate card numbers. All cards in a single order will be in sequence, but there will be gaps in the card numbers across your entire card inventory. These cards are compatible with Casi Rusco systems.
- Compatible with MaxiProx(R) reader and all HID card formates
- Up to an 8' read range
- 2-5 year battery life
- Velcro back easily attaches to the interior of a vehicle windshield
- Attactive, durable sealed case
- Competively priced as compared to VHF vehicle tags
- System administration is made easy with a cross-reference list correlating the external card number and the programmed ID number
- 137+ billion unique codes
Quantity discounts apply - contact us.
HID 1351 ProxPass II Active Tags - PROGRAMMED - 10 Cards Specifications
- Part number: 1351
- Quantity: 10 cards per package
- Size: 3.625'' W x 2.65'' H
- Thickness: 30 mil
- Made of a rugged, UV-resistant, water-resistant sonic-welded polycarbonate case
- 125 kHz proximity
- 6' - 8' MaxiProx reader read range (depends on the location the card has been installed)
- HID card prices INCLUDE programming
- Select 26 bit H10301, 37 bit H10302 format, or 40 bit C10106 format
- Choose your card configuration in the Options tab
Note: Please select/enter your site/facility code, start number and card configuration in the provided fields when placing your order.
Available card configurations