HID 1346 ProxKey III Proximity Key Fobs - PROGRAMMED - 100 Pack Details
The HID ProxKey III key fob incorporates proximity technology into a device approximately the size of an automotive key; easily attachable to a key ring, lanyard, or badge clip. The ProxKey III has been improved to withstand harsh environments and conditions, and now offers more customization opportunities.
Most common confirguration: LSSMN
26 Bit H10301 Format Cards - The customer is required to specify a facility code and card start number when placing an order. All tracking and management of card numbers is the responsibility of the customer.
37 Bit H10302 Format Cards - HID controls card numbering; the customer does not need to specify a facility code or card start number when placing an order. This ensures that card numbers are NEVER repeated.
40 Bit C10106 Format Cards - HID assigns the card numbering, eliminating the possibility of duplicate card numbers. All cards in a single order will be in sequence, but there will be gaps in the card numbers across your entire card inventory. These cards are compatible with Casi Rusco systems.
- Compatible universally with HID prox readers
- Read range is extremely consistent
- System administration is made easy with a cross-reference list correlating the external card number and the programmed ID number
- 137+ billion unique codes
- Strong, durable, flexible, and resistant to breaking and cracking
Quantity discounts apply - contact us.
HID 1346 ProxKey III Proximity Key Fobs - PROGRAMMED - 100 Pack Specifications
- Part number: 1346
- Quantity: 100 fobs
- Outer shell material: Ultrasonically welded ABS with TPE insert
- Dimensions: 1.555" x 1.25" x 0.235" (3.95 x 3.18 x 0.60 cm)
- FOB number printed on back at no additional charge
- ID Zone HID proximity key fob prices INCLUDE programming
- Select 26 bit H10301, 37 bit H10302 format, or 40 bit C10106 format
- Choose your key fob configuration in the Options tab
Note: Please select/enter your site/facility code, start number and card configuration in the provided fields when placing your order.
Available card configurations